Envy Prodigy Series 8 Complete Scooter (Jade)
- Total Weight: 3.48 kilograms / 7.7 pounds
- Total Height: 880mm / 34.6 inches
- Total Length: 690mm / 27.2 inches
- Total Foot Space: 340mm / 13.4 inches
- 6 Series Aluminium Prodigy Deck with Forged Headtube | Angle 82.5° | Width 120mm / 4.72" | Length 495mm / 19.5"
- 6 Series Aluminium Forged Prodigy V2 IHC Fork | Compatible with wheels up to 125mm x 30mm
- High-density Aluminium Reaper-style Bars | 620mm / 24.4" High | 520mm / 20.5" Wide
- TPR Grips | 160mm long with Nylon Bar Ends
- 2-Bolt Prodigy Clamp | Oversized with 6mm Bolts
- Fully Sealed Integrated Headset
- 120mm x 24mm GAP Core wheels (86A Polyurethane and ABEC 9 Bearings)
- High-quality Griptape
- Bolt-on Nylon Brake System
- Nylon Front and Rear Plate inserts
The Prodigy Series 8 Complete Scooter from Envy is the number one freestyle scooter sold worldwide, and for good reason! It's the perfect scooter for intermediate to advanced riders who are ready to take their riding to the next level, and for 2021, it comes in four awesome new colourways (Swirl, Dusk, Nebula and Retro) in addition to the existing 2020 colourways (Oil Slick, Scratch and Jade).
The Envy Prodigy Series 8 Complete Scooter boasts loads and high-quality components and features, including a base cut-out in the deck to reduce weight, Reaper-style high-density aluminium handlebars and an oversized two-bolt clamp, as well as Prodigy V2 IHC forks that are compatible with wheels that are up to 125mm in diameter and 30mm in width. Other highlights to the scooter include Envy's 120mm x 24mm GAP Core wheels made using high-grade 86A polyurethane and ABEC 9 bearings, Envy's popular TPR grips and a holographic Prodigy logo stamped on both the deck and handlebars.
The Envy Prodigy Series 8 Complete Scooter also weighs in at just 3.48kg which is a whole half a kilogram lighter than the 2019 Series 7 model!
The detailed specs and features are as follows: