Envy Prodigy Series 8 Street Edition Complete Scooter (Black/Gold)
The Prodigy Series 8 Complete Scooter is the number one freestyle scooter sold worldwide, and for 2020, Envy has added a brand new Street Edition to its already impressive line-up! The Prodigy S8 Street Edition is the perfect scooter for intermediate to advanced riders who are ready to take their street riding to the next level, and for 2020, it comes in two awesome colourways (Black/Gold and Grey/Teal) and boasts loads and strong, high-quality components.
The Prodigy Series 8 Street Edition includes a longer base cut-out in the deck to reduce weight, 4130 Cro-Mo Thermal "T" bars and an oversized two-bolt clamp, Nylon Boxed Ends, as well as brand new Prodigy V2 IHC forks that are compatible with wheels that are up to 125mm in diameter and 30mm in width. Other highlights to the scooter include Envy's brand new 120mm x 24mm GAP Core wheels made using high-grade 86A polyurethane and ABEC 9 bearings, Envy's popular TPR grips and a holographic Prodigy logo stamped on both the deck and handlebars.
The Envy Prodigy Series 8 Street Edition Complete Scooter also weighs in at just 3.95kg – an ideal balance between being lightweight and strong!
The detailed specs and features are as follows:
- Total Weight: 3.95 kilograms / 8.7 pounds
- Total Height: 900mm / 34.6”
- Total Length: 700mm / 27.6”
- Total Foot Space: 350mm / 13.4”
- 6 Series Aluminium Prodigy Deck with Forged Headtube | Angle 82.5° | Width 125mm / 4.9" | Length 510mm / 20.25"
- 6 Series Aluminium Forged Prodigy V2 IHC Fork | Compatible with wheels up to 125mm x 30mm
- 4130 Cro-Mo Thermal "T" bars | 650mm / 25.6" High | 580mm / 22.8" Wide
- TPR Grips | 160mm long with Nylon Bar Ends
- 2-Bolt Prodigy Clamp | Oversized with 6mm Bolts
- Fully Sealed Integrated Headset
- 120mm x 24mm GAP Core wheels (86A Polyurethane and ABEC 9 Bearings)
- High-quality Griptape
- Bolt-on Nylon Brake System
- Nylon Boxed Ends
- Nylon Front and Rear Plate inserts