Envy Prodigy Series 9 Street Edition Complete Scooter (Black/Teal)
LIMITED TIME OFFER: Buy any Envy Prodigy S9, Envy Prodigy S9 Street or Envy KOS S7 complete scooter, and receive a FREE PRIVATE LESSON at Slam Factory Indoor Skatepark (1-on-1 for 30 minutes with an experienced scooter coach, valued at $30, valid until the end of 2022) as well as 2x general public session passes (also valued at $30) meaning you get $60 of value straight back from your purchase. Offer valid from November 1 – 30, only while stocks last.
Recommended rider age: 10 - 18+ years
The Prodigy Series 9 Complete Scooter is the number one freestyle scooter sold worldwide, and for 2022, Envy has added three brand new Street Edition colourways (Black/Teal, Grey/Green and White/Black) to its already impressive line-up! The Prodigy S9 Street Edition is the perfect scooter for intermediate to advanced riders who are ready to take their street riding to the next level, and boasts loads and strong, high-quality components.
The Prodigy Series 9 Street Edition includes a longer base cut-out in the deck to reduce weight, 4130 Cro-Mo Thermal "T" bars and a standard-sized two-bolt clamp, Nylon Boxed Ends, as well as brand new Diamond IHC forks that are compatible with wheels that are up to 125mm in diameter and 30mm in width. Other highlights to the scooter include Envy's 120mm x 24mm GAP Core wheels made using high-grade 86A polyurethane and ABEC 9 bearings, Envy's popular TPR grips and a holographic Prodigy logo stamped on both the deck and handlebars.
The Envy Prodigy Series 9 Street Edition Complete Scooter also weighs in at just 4kg – an ideal balance between being lightweight and strong!
The detailed specs and features are as follows:
- Total Weight: 4 kilograms / 8.7 pounds
- Total Height: 900mm / 35.4”
- Total Length: 730mm / 28.7”
- Total Foot Space: 385mm / 15.1”
- Aluminium Prodigy Deck with Forged Headtube | Angle 82.5° | Width 125mm / 4.9" | Length 520mm / 20.5"
- Aluminium Forged Diamond IHC Fork | Compatible with wheels up to 125mm x 30mm
- 4130 Cro-Mo Thermal "T" bars | 650mm / 25.6" High | 560mm / 22" Wide
- TPR Grips | 160mm long with Nylon Bar Ends
- 2-Bolt Clamp | Standard with 6mm Bolts
- Fully Sealed Integrated Headset
- 120mm x 24mm GAP Core wheels (86A Polyurethane and ABEC 9 Bearings)
- High-quality Griptape
- Bolt-on Nylon Brake System
- Nylon Boxed Ends
- Nylon Front and Rear Plate inserts