SKATEBOARDS, SCOOTERS, BMX BIKES AND ROLLERSKATES!
Private lessons are available most days at Slam Factory. During a private lesson, you can ask your coach for tips on how to progress quicker or focus on any aspect of riding you choose. Private lessons are a great way to get started or to take your current riding ability to a new level, to keep you motivated and improving. Our experienced coaches teach kids as young as 4 years old, all the way up to adults, so no matter how old you are, you can experience the joys of the skatepark!
In a nutshell, here’s how private lessons work:
- Lessons run for 30 minutes (ie, 5:30pm-6pm, 6pm-6:30pm, etc)
- Lessons can be booked for 1 person or a small group (3 maximum)
- Lessons cost $30 per person per lesson (add $15 per additional person)
- Price includes free time before and after lesson
- Back-to-back lessons can be booked, however no discount will be applied for this
- Please note that booking a certain day and time does not automatically guarantee you this spot for the remainder of the Term or Holidays – if you wish to book multiple lessons, you will need to go through this process manually (act quickly before someone takes the position you want)
If you have any questions, please give us a call on (02) 4355 1557 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to assist you as quickly as possible.