BOOK A SESSION
Due to COVID-19, Slam Factory has reopened under a new set of temporary rules designed to help keep everyone safe:
- All sessions are strictly capped at 40 riders per session
- Pre-bookings are essential for all sessions (walk-ins are only welcome if sessions aren't already sold out)
- All session times have been reduced to two hours on weekends and three hours on weekdays
- Each session costs $15 per person, however, you can purchase a 1-Day Unlimited Pass for $30 and participate in as many sessions as you like that day (please note that every Saturday, 4pm-6pm is reserved for Private Birthday Party bookings, so you can ride from 10am-4pm and 6pm-10pm)
- You can also purchase a 1-Month Unlimited Pass for $85 and participate in as many sessions as you like for 30 days (commencing the first day you use the Pass) as well as a 3-Month Unlimited Pass for $190 or an Annual Unlimited Pass for $600
- Spectators must be kept to a minimum, and 1.5m social distancing rules will apply within our limited spectator viewing areas
- Sessions are going to be split into skateboard only, scooter only, bike only (BMX and MTB) and roller only (rollerblades and rollerskates) on top of mixed sessions
Please ensure that you select the correct date, time, and session type when booking. Please also ensure that you have selected the correct amount of riders, and that their contact information is correct. Double check all of the information you have entered before proceeding.
Once your booking has been confirmed, please pay using EFTPOS or cash on arrival. If you have a Free Session Pass, please present it to a Slam Factory staff member on arrival.
If for any reason you are unable to attend, please send an email to email@example.com as soon as possible so that someone else can take your spot.
COVID-19 GUIDELINES FOR ATTENDING SLAM FACTORY
Please read this section carefully. Slam Factory staff members have the right to a safe workplace, and we reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone who we believe is not fit to be at Slam Factory, or is neglecting the guidelines listed below:
- Please follow all signage on display, and listen carefully to instructions from Slam Factory staff members. All staff members have received training in COVID-Safe workplace practices, and will be acting with everyone’s safety and wellbeing as a priority.
- If you have any COVID-19 symptoms or have travelled at all in the past 14 days, please stay at home. If a Slam Factory staff member feels as though you are presenting symptoms, you will be asked to leave in order to protect others.
- Please adhere to social distancing rules inside the venue, and maintain a 1.5m distance from others at all times.
- Please clean your hands using the hand sanitiser provided when you arrive, during your session, and when you depart.
- Please come in groups with as many riders to a single parent or guardian as possible. We have very limited space available in our spectator areas and we must comply with capacity regulations, so please keep this in mind when making your booking.
- Please arrive at least 10-15 minutes prior to your session starting to allow for admin (name being marked off, etc).
- Please arrive wearing any safety equipment that you wish to wear (knee pads, shin pads, ankle guards, etc) as you will not be permitted to get changed into this equipment inside the venue. Helmets and gloves can be put on once you are inside the skatepark, but they must not be taken off at all throughout the duration of the session.
- Once you arrive at Slam Factory for your session, please use the social distancing stickers on the floor to make your way to the desk, where a Slam Factory staff member will confirm your attendance. Once your name has been marked off, please wait outside our main entrance until you are called inside – we can not allow people to wait inside the shop, unless you are making a product purchase.
- Please be ready to ride as soon as your session starts. Due to strict session times, you will not be permitted any additional time to ride or pack up at the end of your session. You will be given a 10-minute warning to start cooling down, and a 5-minute warning to collect your possessions. Please exit on time to ensure the next session can start as scheduled, and remember that we all need to work together to make this function.
- If you are riding back-to-back sessions, you must exit the skatepark and re-enter, and have your name marked off a second time.
- Please be aware that all high-touch surfaces will be sanitised every hour and in between all sessions.
- Please be aware that we will be keeping records of who attends every session, so that in the event of a COVID-19 case being linked to Slam Factory, we can contact everyone who was present that day. This will be in compliance with Government Health & Privacy policies.