To help reduce the transmission potential of COVID-19 while maintaining economic activity, it has been announced by the New South Wales Government that face masks will become mandatory in some indoor settings across the Greater Sydney region, effective as of midnight on Saturday, January 2, 2021.
One of these indoor settings is retail, and due to the fact that our retail shop is the sole entry and exit point of our business, you will not be permitted to enter Slam Factory (93 Gavenlock Road, Tuggerah) unless you are wearing a face mask. Please note that children under the age of 12 are exempt from the following conditions.
A face mask must be worn at Slam Factory at the following times:
- While entering the premises;
- While inside the retail shop for any reason – such as signing in to use the skatepark, making a product purchase or purchasing food or drinks from the canteen, speaking to a Slam Factory staff member, repairing equipment, etc;
- And while exiting the premises
A face mask does not have to be worn at Slam Factory at the following times:
- While inside the skatepark, including indoor and outdoor ramps;
- And while using restrooms
Compliance will start from Monday, January 4, 2021, with $200 on the spot fines applicable for individuals for non-compliance.
To help further reduce the likelihood of COVID-19 transmission, please remember that:
- All skatepark sessions are strictly capped at 40 riders and pre-bookings via our website are essential;
- Hand sanitiser is available for everyone to use at the front desk;
- All high-touch surfaces and seating areas are disinfected frequently;
- Appropriate clothing such as T-Shirts must be worn inside the skatepark at all times;
- Rental equipment such as helmets and scooters are not available to hire;
- And the foam pit is closed and will be off limits until further notice
If you are showing any signs of any illness at all, please stay at home in order to protect our staff members, other skatepark users, and the Greater Sydney region.
We thank you for your ongoing support and cooperation going forward.
– Kurt and Elle, owners of Slam Factory